Richard Caudle | 11th March 2015
Things change very fast at DataSift, it can be hard to keep up.
This week we've released our new community site at community.datasift.com.
The community site hosts our forums going forwards. It's the best place to ask questions to be answered by our staff and other developers, and you can also leave feedback and make suggestions to our team.
Another role of the community site is to keep you better informed of platform changes and to build a community around our platform. The Announcments category will be used to keep you up-to-date with platform changes, and soon we will hosting events for developers which will also be announced to the community.
Of course if you have a support package our Support team is always on hand too.
Subscribing to Announcements
To subscribe to new posts in any category (although Announcements will probably be the most interesting to get you started), you need to do the following:
- Visit community.datasift.com
- Click Log In in the top right corner
- The new site has SSO integration with dev.datasift.com. If you have an account already sign in, if not register for a developer account.
- Go to the Announcements category
- Click the top right dropdown and choose Watching