Stop an existing Historics query.
An HTTP PUT request sent to:
A successful call to this endpoint returns: 204 No Content. No JSON-encoded data will be sent to you.
The id of a Historics query. This is the id returned by the call you made to /historics/prepare.
Example values: 2459b03a13577579bca7
Your reason for stopping the Historics query.
Example values: Needed to change the filtering logic
- Stop a Historics query and supply a reason:
curl -X PUT 'https://api.datasift.com/v1.4/historics/stop' \ -d 'reason=Changed the CSDL' \ -d 'id=6cc90a14f570c4acdd22' \ -H 'Authorization: datasift-user:your-datasift-api-key'
- If you stop a Historics job, you cannot restart it.
- Be sure to read our introduction to the Historics API to get started with these endpoints.
- Also, take a look at the endpoint dependencies.
- All calls to the API must be properly authenticated with a DataSift username and API key.
- All calls to the API must be versioned. The current version is v1.4.
Rate limit cost: 5
Requires authentication: Yes
Response formats: JSON, JSONP