Delete an existing Subscription.
An HTTP DELETE request sent to:
A successful call to this endpoint returns: 204 No Content. No JSON-encoded data will be sent to you.
The id of an existing Subscription.
Example values: 08b923395b6ce8bfa4d96f57f863a1c3
- Change the name and output parameters for an existing Subscription:
curl -X DELETE https://api.datasift.com/v1.4/push/delete?id=08b923395b6ce8bfa4d96f57f863a1c3 -H "Authorization: username:apikey"
|error||Optional error message. Shown only when something goes wrong.|
- All calls to the API must be properly authenticated with a DataSift username and API key.
- The /push/delete endpoint allows you to delete the definition of an existing Subscription.
- Note: if you delete a push subscription, any data remaining in the push buffer will be lost, but you will be charged for it. You can call /push/get to find out if all the data in the buffer has been delivered yet. Look at the bytes_remaining element in the JSON output and check that it is zero. You can call the /push/stop endpoint to terminate a subscription early.
- For more details, take a look at the Push API overview.
- All calls to the API must be versioned. The current version is v1.4.
Rate limit cost: 1
Requires authentication: Yes
Response formats: JSON, JSONP