The HTTPS URL to an iframe player.
This target is populated only if links.meta.twitter.card contains "player". You can use this augmentation to filter for Twitter Cards that contain a video, audio, or other media.
The links.meta.twitter.player target is part of the Player family of basic Twitter Cards targets:
In the header of an HTML page, it might appear as:
<meta name="twitter:player" content="https://example.com/embed/a" />
Learn more about Twitter Cards.
- Filter for content where the Twitter Cards player metadata is "https://example.com/embed/a":
links.meta.twitter.player == "https://example.com/embed/a"
The Twitter Developer Documentation Suite recommends the following guidelines when attaching video, audio, or other media to a Twitter Card:
- The content is served via HTTPS without exceptions.
- The content must have stop or pause controls.
- The content must not play automatically.
- The content must not require sign in.
- The content must not be entirely an ad.
- The content must not implement its own sharing controls to third party networks, as Twitter does not allow this.
- The player URL must not point directly to a .swf.
- The size should be suitable for Android and iOS devices.
- The player's z-index does not cause the content to overlap the page header.
- The image is at least 68,600 pixels or bigger.
Target service: Augmentation Target: Links
Target object: Links: Twitter Card
Always exists: No