Thursday September 6, 2012
Wednesday August 29, 2012
- Added the twitter.mention_ids target.
Friday August 17, 2012
- Updates and fixes applied to the Salience Augmentation.
Thursday August 16, 2012
- Released the Push Delivery system.
Tuesday August 14, 2012
- Stream hash billing deduplication: Users will now only be charged DPU costs once if consuming the same stream hash multiple times.
Tuesday July 24, 2012
- A number of fixes were applied to Historics.
Monday July 9, 2012
- Released the DataSift Demographics data source.
Tuesday June 26, 2012
- Improved language augmentation by improving language classification accuracy, and adding support for over 100 new languages.
Tuesday June 19, 2012
- User Interface updates - reworked the "Recordings" page into Tasks.
- Added the 'current' argument to the /usage 'period' parameter. Allows you to return details of streams which were active over the last five minutes.
- Performance updates for recordings.
- Stability update when exporting a recording to an S3 bucket.
- Bugfix in WebSocket streaming service.
Wednesday May 30, 2012
- Added Twitter User Status messages to live streams. Please see our Twitter User Status Messages documentation for full details.
- Added the twitter.status target to return Twitter User Status messages.
Monday May 28, 2012
- Enhancements made to improve platform scalibility.
Friday May 11, 2012
- Added SSL support to our streaming API. You can now consume streams through https://stream.datasift.com
- Minor UI fixes.
Tuesday May 1, 2012
- Bugfix to correct MIME emails not being displayed correctly.
Tuesday April 24, 2012
- Performance improvements in stream filtering.
- Bugfix related to proper escaping of double quotes (") in CSV exports.
- Bugfix to ensure the klout.network object is returned as the correct data type (float).
Thursday April 19, 2012
- Added improved Salience engine, designed to perform more accurate Sentiment Analysis and Entity Extraction when working with short texts such as Tweets.
- Added a new twitter.user.verified target allowing you to only receive Tweets from "verified" accounts.
Thursday April 5, 2012
- Added a new REST API endpoint - /balance. Allows you to determine your remaining credit or DPU balance.
- Updated Klout augmentation to use new Klout API.
- A number of minor user interface fixes.
- Fixed issue related to exporting very short recordings.
- Klout augmentation bug fix.
Thursday February 23, 2012
- Added Tweet delete notifications to live streams. Please see our Twitter Deletes documentation for more information.
- Updated Twitter data source license. Please read and sign the new agreement on our Data Sources page.
- Salience sentiment score precision has been reduced from float to an integer.
- Bugfix related to stream disconnect issues. See Issue #11 for more details.
- Bugfix related to compatibility with older WebSocket versions.
Monday February 13, 2012
- New approach to the way you access licensed data feeds and augmentations.
- Our Klout data source now requires a license to be signed.
- Releasing our new Klout Profiles data source.
- Multiple simultaneous logins on the same user account are now possible.
Wednesday January 11, 2012
- Completed exports now expire after a week.
- Stability enhancements on the Recorder and Exporter. Fixed known issue: DataSift Exporter Failing.
- Minor fixes to the UI.
- Changed the return type of facebook.likes.ids to a list of strings.
- Fixed an issue with the filtering engine treating punctuation as whitespace. See related FAQ on Filtering for #hashtags in your CSDL.