Allows you to filter for Retweets by authors whose accounts have been verified. The verification process typically applies to individuals and organizations in the public eye, and serves to confirm that the person really is who they claim to be. For example, if you visit Lady Gaga's Twitter page, you'll notice a white checkmark over a blue cloud next to her name. This is Twitter's icon for a verified account.
1. Filter for Retweets by verified users of Tweets by verified users:
2. Filter for Retweets by unverified users of Tweets by verified users:
3. Filter for Retweets by verified users of Tweets by unverified users:
1. This target is an integer. If the account has been verified, twitter.retweet.user.verified is set to 1.
2. If the user is unverified, the target is not populated.
3. DataSift offers three similar targets that help you to filter for content by verified users:
|twitter.user.verified||Filter for Tweets by verified users|
|twitter.retweet.user.verified||Filter for Retweets by verified users. The author of the original Tweet might or might not be vertified.|
Filter for Retweets of Tweets by verified users. The Retweeting user might or might not be verified.