The Query Builder makes it easy for your users to construct queries for complex Social Media data streams - you no longer need to be a developer to build a query. As a developer you can integrate the Query Builder with your website, CMS, or Business Intelligence platform.
Background information to help you better understand the Query Builder.
Step-by-step guides to help you embed and customize the Query Builder.
- Embedding the Query Builder
- Configuring the Query Builder
- Overwriting Defaults in the Query Builder
- When Configuration is Not Enough
- Styling the Query Builder
- Customizing the Tooltips in the Query Builder
- Connecting to DataSift
Resources and implementation examples to help you customize the Query Builder.
- Minimum Requirements and Browser Compatibility
- CSS Resources
- Image Sprites
- Configuration Options
- JCSDL Definition Object Defaults
Query Builder examples.
- Pre-load a Query
- Save a Query
- Load a Query
- Advanced Configuration
- Query Builder Initialization
- Reduced Functionality
Some sample implementations of the Query Builder.
- Pre-loading a Query Example
- Reduced Functionality Example
- Advanced Configuration Example
- Styling Example
Support and Other Resources
Support and licensing information for the Query Builder.