Start an existing Historics query.
An HTTP PUT request sent to:
A successful call to this endpoint returns: 204 No Content. No JSON-encoded data will be sent to you.
The id of a Historics query. This is the id returned by the call you made to /historics/prepare.
Example values: 2490313575797478a5c3
- Start a specified Historics query:
curl -X PUT https://api.datasift.com/v1.6/historics/start \ -d 'id=6cc90a14f570c4acdd22' \ -H 'Authorization: username:apikey'
- Be sure to read our introduction to the Historics API to get started with these endpoints.
- Take a look at the endpoint dependencies too. In particular, note that you must call push/create before you call historics/start otherwise your data will have no place to go.
- Note that this endpoint does not return any JSON output. It returns an HTTP 204 code to indicate success or a 400 code if you made an error in the call.
- All calls to the API must be properly authenticated with a DataSift username and API key.
- All calls to the API must be versioned. The current version is v1.6.
Rate limit cost: 25
Requires authentication: Yes
Response formats: JSON